Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Wish I had something exciting to say but...

...just the usual. Just looking forward to a night out of the house to knit! Marcy can't knit tonight and I believe Arati might be in New York (love Ross' blog by the way! Guess I'm one of the Ross Groupies now). Kristin and Todd have gotten a couple of hours of uninterrupted sleep the last night or two because they've tried the "let 'em cry it out for a litle while" technique. It's the heart wrenching technique that we've all tried at some point - some with success and some with the "I can't stand it! I've got to pick them up!" ending. I'm hoping that we'll see Kristin tonight but haven't heard yet. For now Julie and I are going to meet at Caribou. Looks like Julie is officialy finished with her holiday knitting. She's started back on one of the unfinished tanks.

Okay, let me see. I've really gotten hooked on checking VV's "other" blog and clicking on the other knitters blog links that she's got there. I swear, there must be hundreds or knitting blogs out there!

Oh!! I know what I can tell you. I've tempted Julie with yet another knitted food item. You've got to check this out at the pieknits blog: http://pieknits.com/pattern.html. It's amazing! Yep, I'm an enabler! Julie is probably looking through her stash for the right color as we speak!

Okay, that's it for me. Trying to finish my Koigu shawl from the Wendy Knits book so that I can start on my newest shawl obsession - the Diamond Fantasy Shawl. I reaad so many good things about it (the Yarn Harlot made it too) that I had to order and download it. And of course - always willing to share!

Miss you VV and Mims!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

1:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

4:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

12:07 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

7:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home