Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Oh Kristin - Do Forgive Us!

I am so sorry! Evidently with all the e-mails yesterday I failed to let Kristin know that Julie and I were definitely going to go to Caribou. Hopefully we can get together this Sunday. I really don't have anything great to say on the knitting front. I need to learn how to put pictures on the blog. I have the digital camera but Alex has failed to give me the class on "How to Download (Upload?) Digital Photos to Your Blog 101". I mean, she's setting up blogs and websites for her friends but she can't find the time to work her Mom into her busy schedule!

What I can do is pass along a few great patterns I've found. This is a great "one skein" project - or two - depending on your needles, etc. It's http://yummyyarn.indus3ous.com/patterns/MJG_Liesel.pdf. Okay, I love this scarf and it says it's a "rib lace" pattern. Does anyone recognize this pattern? I'm wondering what stitch pattern is because it seems crazy to have to order the pattern. I do so love it though: http://www.morehousefarm.com/KnittingKits/LaceShawls/RibScarf/. If you can't get to it from here (those Morehouse Merino people are tricky with their website) just go to Morehousemerino.com and look over on the left for lace shawls. Also free mitten pattern at www.kategilbert.com. http://www.kategilbert.com/mittenscarves.html. Click on "Gifted" and the patterns free.

Anyway, that's it for me. Julie and I had a wonderful time knitting at Caribou. She finishied the braided scarf and it's the neatest thing! Of course, rather than knitting for herself she's started on another one. She's a gift knitting machine!

Hope to talk to you all soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

5:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home