Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Knitting Heaven!!



I've gotta have some of these needles. They light up! Kpixie has some but they're not the same and the cost is more than twice that of these. I've found them on a couple of other site but the price is the same $15.95 but this site has the cheapest price for the replacement batteries - $2.95. Patternworks wants $7.95 for the replacement batteries! The link is: http://laknitterieparisienne.com/Knit_Lite.html
I mean, think of the possibilities! I'm imagining going to a movie that I really want to see, alone, without kids, and having my knitting with me. Oh my gosh! I could go to the Rialto and drink beer and watch a movie and knit! I think I'm having some sort of out-of-body experience just thinking about it!

Oh and another thing - I talked to VV yesterday! Nonny nonny boo boo! Aren't you jealous? You've got to check out her post at her blog - the one with the "angry little asian girl". Printed it out and showed it to Julie last night at Caribou and she was laughing out loud! I've got to have the "angry little asian girl" with the head of beautiful multi-dyed yarns on something I own - a bag, a t-shirt - something!

Check it all out.

6 Comments:

Blogger vv said...

if you want get a pair, i can buy them and sent them to you, but i saw those needles in person, they are really long and the battery pack makes them really heavy.

10:29 AM

 
Blogger Beverly said...

Well, burst my bubble. I might get one set anyway in a 6 or 8 just for emergencies. I'm always working on at least one thing with a 6 or 8 needle. I didn't even think about how much they must weigh.

2:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

4:05 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

1:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

8:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

4:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home