Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Thursday, June 15, 2006

What is that?

VV, what is that thing? Whatever it is, it is really cool looking. I have absolutely no idea how you would go about knitting it. It would be so cool if you got into Interweave. Please let us know first thing when you hear back.

I'm benefitting from Beverly's generosity right now. I'm knitting a tank from Calmer that she gave me. That's right, Beverly gave me Calmer. I really need to start doing some giving back to all you generous people. I have all kinds of things I want to knit right now, but it's just not happening. I'm going through a phase where I often feel so tired and burnt out that I don't even feel like knitting. I just want to lie on the couch and do nothing. Don't know why. Do you all ever go through stages like that?

1 Comments:

Blogger Beverly said...

I just want to hug you. Of course we all go through those times. You're a new Mom with a full time job and step children. It all comes in spurts. Don't even worry about it right now. You'll get your groove back. Don't feel guilty for not knitting. Just hit the sofa whenever you can. And you don't owe anyone anything. I'm quite happy with your friendship and a promise to let me hold Amelia when I see her!

8:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home