Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Friday, June 30, 2006

steeking




sorry i've been so quiet, someone borrowed my camera cable and most of my ramblings need visuals, so that's my excuse.

what you see over to the left is the six-year-old interweave knits steeked bag. i think the lavender is okay, and i've made a few mistakes, but, suprisingly, i haven't gone back to fixed them. i think it's because i know the real goal of this is to get to the cutting of the knitting. (*argh)

i'll be talking about the steeking on the other blog, but i thought i show you girls first, and take a moment to look how pretty it is now, before i hack it all to pieces.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beverly said...

Well, needless to say, I'm impressed! I have to admit that I'm not surprised that you're the first one of us to steek. I'm headed over to your other blog right now.

6:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home