Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

No whip cream happened this past week



just so you guys know.
I can't wait to see the cashmere afghan. It sounds so lucious. I should get my act together and spin the rest of the cashmere I got from Maryland.

Beverly, I think Sundara can make something close, but maybe you could propose a trade with one of the girls. Since you're going to buy a skein anyway, maybe you could let someone choose a color and trade for their matching skein. Just a thought, I'm sure Sundara can come up with something close. She's a genius.

Well the only news I really have is that I sent a proposal to Interweave Knits. So cross your fingers. It used the Tilli Tomas Rock Star beaded silk that I posted a pic of earlier. If I was smart, I would have taken a picture of it before I sent it off, but here's the sketch I included.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beverly said...

Is that sketch of a necklace? It's beautiful but I wasn't sure what it was. Figured it's not a sweater. Also didn't know you were such an artist! How long do you estimate before you hear back from Interweave?

8:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home