Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Oh no!

I am so out of it, I didn't even realize Maryland was this very weekend. Todd and I are going out of town Thursday morning and returning Sunday night. That means I won't get to go to the VV party. I'm very sad about that. VV, how long will you be in town? I would really like to see you. Wish we could get together for a knitting meetup with all the old gang, since Marcy and I won't be in Maryland.

Oh, and for those of you asking about what yarn I want in Maryland, I really don't know how I would pick something out without being there. But maybe I will give you some money for one really cool muffin/ball of fiber to motivate me in my spinning career.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home