Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Thursday, April 20, 2006

updates...


So I've been working on a few things, but I never can seem to get the photos to go in the order that I want them to, so I'll talk about each item separately.

First, Sundara Yarn. She's amazing, her yarn is amazing and thus, I have an amazing tank top.

And this is my Oprah moment ...

and you get a skein of Sundara Yarn, and you get a skein of Sundara Yarn, and you get a skein of Sundara Yarn, and you get a skein of Sundara Yarn, and you get a skein of Sundara Yarn!!!!!!!!!

So have some projects in mind, 'cause when I get to Raleigh, you'll have some beautiful yarn coming to you. It's not the same color as my tank, but it will be gorgeous.

5 Comments:

Blogger arati said...

Really?? You're giving it out, like Oprah?

5:51 PM

 
Blogger arati said...

P.S. That tank is stunning!

5:52 PM

 
Blogger Beverly said...

Okay, you have to be hearing the Pointer Sisters in your head because I'm singing "I'm so excited. And I just can't hide it". Okay, so it's a bit hokey but seriously - if you were standing in front of me I'd be singing it out loud - out of tune of course! Thanks VV! The tank is "perfect" looking. That knitandtonic girl doesn't have anything on you!

9:53 AM

 
Blogger Kristin said...

That tank top is absolutely beautiful. I love it. What is your solution about the holes right over the boobs thing? Are you wearing it over something?

The whole nursing bra thing is really screwing up the tank top wearing season for me.

9:12 AM

 
Blogger Kristin said...

That tank top is absolutely beautiful. I love it. What is your solution about the holes right over the boobs thing? Are you wearing it over something?

The whole nursing bra thing is really screwing up the tank top wearing season for me.

9:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home