Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Friday, April 28, 2006

maryland's almost here!!!!

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!! I'm so excited to see all of you again. Al's been teasing me all week about it.

Mims, don't worry, I'll hook you up.

I am crack dealer aren't I?

Arati, I meant to tell you a friend in Seattle asked for some of the wool cotton so I split the yarn up, I hope you don't mind, I made sure there was enough for a sweater for both of you.

Kristin, I can't wait to see Amelia!

Al and I are taking the red eye to Raleigh (doesn't that sound like a movie title?) so we will be getting there around 2 p.m. on Thursday. I'll email everyone my cell number.

Also, I told the features crew at the N&O that I would have lunch with them on Friday, but I will be ready to go to Maryland after that. And it can be an early lunch, I don't think anything is set in stone.

Did I forget anything? My memory lately has been awful.

2 Comments:

Blogger arati said...

That's totally fine about the yarn, VV. I can't wait to see you next week!

5:31 AM

 
Blogger Beverly said...

Sounds good. Julie and I have taken the whole day off so we'll be ready when you are. We've been checking the festival vendor list trying plot our course. So excited!

9:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home