Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

i'm SUCH AN IDIOT

oh my god!!!!! you know the odessa hat i'm having everyone here do? well it asked you to ssk and i thought i was doing that and one of the knitters was like, are you sure that's right? and i was like yeah i think, and then i looked it up on the internet and i'm so totally dead wrong. i've been doing the skp, or s1, k1, psso all this time. i think it will be okay on the hat because both stitches slant to the left, but what an IDIOT i am. i mean, jesus, its called slip, slip knit. you would have thought that it would have came to me at some point.

if it seems like i've written the previous statement just after i finished figuring out that i'm wrong, that's because i did.

I AM SUCH A DUMBASS!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristin said...

Here's my big question about ssk. Is it any different from k2tog tbl? I'm sad I didn't check often enough and I missed all your offers. I would have been all over that wool cotton and the swift! You are so generous, VV.

9:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home