Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Yeah we're going to Maryland

Hey everyone,

sorry I haven't posted in a while, it's the same ol' thing with me, Al's sweater. It's odd, I only have a few inches left to finish it and now I can't seem to find the energy to knit. I wonder it this means I don't want to know that it will look like crap on him. I should probably finish it tonight and post a picture of it tommorrow.

On a different note, I bought some great handpainted stuff from sundara yarns http://sundarayarn.typepad.com/sundara_yarn/2006/01/multicolored_ya.html and picked it up from where she works (she's lives in seattle). I bought the rose quartz colorway. Anyway, she's extremely nice and it was nice to meet a fellow knitter. She made an observation which once she said it, i found it completely true, it's hard to get people out of their circles in seattle. Anyway, you guys should check out her colors, amazing. they look better in person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home