Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Thursday, March 23, 2006

what's that? what's that?




It's the Great Sweater for Al, Charlie Brown!

Or at least the Finished Sweater for Al that I'm Not Going to Go Back and Fix the Weird Sleeve Weeble.

And the other photo shows how much yarn I had left. I didn't even have to use the yarn that was a different color!!!!!!!!!!

Also, the skein of mulitcolor yarn is the yarn that I bought from Sundara. Isn't it beautiful.

So I decided I can't start all the projects that I want to start on until I finish things that are on needles already. Which isn't bad, just a watch cap, a washcloth and the Rebecca sweater I started in September. It's getting spring-ish here and it might be nice to wear in Maryland.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home