Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Monday, March 06, 2006

SNOWDAY

Beverly, I wish I could have joined you guys on Sunday, but I was coming back from Canada. It was pretty exciting. We got the press rate and a great hotel in Whistler and got to snowboard in style. It was great. I wish I could have stayed longer. The room was so nice I could have just stayed and knitting in the room and not have gone snowboarding at all. But of course I didn't. Not much too report about my projects. Still knitting Al's sweater. I taught my boss how to purl on the trip. (She taught herself how to knit, continental style no less. luckily, i figured how to knit and purl continental, or else i wouldn't have been much help to her.) I'm a little sore, but it was totally worth it. Mims, if you get a chance, you have to go to Whistler-Blackcomb. So amazingly beautiful.

Anyway, I hope you all have a great Monday, I'll post another photo of the sweater soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home