Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Monday, March 06, 2006

red shirting

well, my wrist feels better, but it still hurts some and i'm still not knitting. i got a split keyboard for my pc at work and i'm mousing with my left hand on that computer. i'm still using my right hand for the mac. i hate mousing with my left hand, but i think it's helping a lot. my wrist was feeling almost fine, and then sunday night and today i spent a lot of time designing on the mac and it was hurting more by 1/2 way through my shift today. i did the oscars last night. it kinda sucks, lots of stress and deadline pressure to end up with a page that's kinda boring. speaking of pages, vv, did you see that the results are up on snd's site? the n&o didn't win anything. the oregonain won 10, but no one from my mini department won. (home and gardens won, but they're their own department.) anyway, i was just on vizeds and someone who won 5 awards was whining that she didn't get more. oh, please.

back to knitting, i've got a meeting at work on wednesday to pick winners from our readers' submissions for the knitting olympics. i don't think i've ever looked forward to a meeting so much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home