Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Monday, February 13, 2006

day 3`

sunday is the first day of my work week, so all those hours at the office cut into my knitting time. i have a really hard time gauging how much of a ball of yarn i've used, but i'd guess it was about half. about 18 inches of the back is knit. my goal for tomorrow is to finish the back and get atleast a couple of inches of the left front knit. last night i ordered 3 more balls of the yarn and as long as i was online ordering i went ahead and threw the book about knitting from the top down into the cart. i imagine that i'm completely out of my mind, but i'm already thinking that for my second sweater i'll just make up the pattern myself. hee hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home