Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Friday, December 16, 2005

you'll never believe what I did at 10 p.m. last night!!!!

So the obvious answer would be something nightlife-ish. Like, I was hanging out at a pool hall when who should walk in but ...

BUT NO!!!!! It's even better than that.

I was shopping at a yarn store at 10 p.m. Yep, I said it. Maybe it's a little yarn nerdish, but it was amazing. It was even more amazing that all the yarn in the store was 15% off.

Weaving Works had a midnight madness sale. So this meant that I could get off work, go to yoga for and hour and a half, wrap the presents that I need to mail out and then, then I could have some time for me.

God, I wish you guys were there with me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beverly said...

I am so, so jealous! It's one of those things that I've heard of and dreamed of but never actually experienced - a yarn store open at midnight! And 15% off! That in itself is a Christmas present right there! What are you guys doing for the holidays? Seeing any of the family?

10:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home