Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Friday, December 02, 2005

Where the Hell is Everyone - Oh, and Happy Holidays!

Okay, this blog was set up to keep us all together - and that was when we were still meeting on Wed. night but VV and Mims had moved. Now we're all out and about (and well, some are waaay, far away) and we can't even keep in touch through the blog. Okay, I'll stop being the mother and bitching at you.

VV I sent you an e-mail asking what yarn you used/are using for the Knit and Tonic cardigan. Now you've got me itching to make one for someone for Christmas. I've been taking that pattern out almost every night and reading through it but I can't decide on a yarn.

Mims - congratulations on the spinning!

About knitting. The holidays always get me so confused and harried. I can't even think straight. I'm still working on Christopher's sweater and a shrug and my shawl (what you ask? knitting myself a Christmas present?). Looks like I might start on the Knit and Tonic cardigan too. I have yarn that was meant for so many Christmas projects that I still haven't even started. Damn a job and a home life!

Wish I could talk to you all. Looks like Nicole's got some sort of older Sugar Daddy thing going on and it's scaring me to death. Would take me a bit to fill you in.

Okay, girls. Get to bloggin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home