Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

What I've been up to lately








I finally got around to finishing my neice's pinafore, and it went into the mail last Thursday. Also, here's a look at some of the yarn I bought at the Midnight Madness sale. I got some of the dye from Maryland and decided to make my own sock yarn.


On a different note, have you seen the new knitty? I'm in complete awe of the knitted toys! I bought her booklet and it is completely adorable. I'm knitting one right now, there's a backstory so I'll explain all when I finish.


Also I'm toying with the idea of making the other blog a podcast. I know, I've gone bonkers, but I thought I'd try it out with you guys first. So look for the podcast in the next few days. (I don't think you actually need to have an ipod to view it, just in case you were wondering.)

also, i came upon this site, www.orphan.org. They are asking for scarves to give to orphans. I'm going to knit something, I didn't know if any of you would be interested. The deadline is coming up soon, so I better start knitting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home