Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Monday, December 12, 2005

Being John Malkovich?

Remember when 'Being John Malkovich' was first out? If you were like me, you thought, this is a *crazy* good movie. And by crazy, you meant CRAZY. And, if you were like me, you may have started looking around file cabinets and desk drawers, *just in case.*

Well, that kind of surreal, 'am i being punk'd' moment came up again when I was checking my email today and there was a link to John Malkovich knitted sweaters and hats at http://johnmalkovich.org/.

The truth is, I'm still kind of in a daze. First of all, why isn't johnmalkovich.COM. And I'm slightly scared to go to johnmalkovich.com because I'm a bit afaid that I'll be sucked down a dark hole and my hair will frizz up like Cameron Diaz's in the movie.

Second, you look for these knitted sweaters and hats, and it looks like John just picked up the clothing from the movie's costume department and drew some sketches of them and put them up for sale.

And then third, you started wondering, 'are these things really for sale?' (but then I say the price tag so I stopped wondering.)

Anyway, if you want to feel a little paranoid today, you should check it out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beverly said...

I want to check it out but I'm like you - I'm a bit scared. I'll let you know what I think. Of course if you don't hear from me you'll know that I've indeed been sucked in.

1:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home