Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Monday, November 07, 2005

Met Julie to knit Sunday! Yep, I'm excited.

It was just so nice to sit down with one of my favorite buddies and knit again. We met at Starbucks and had a nice time. I filled her in a bit on Mims wheel that she's expecting and on VV's patterns. I'm only a couple of rows away from finishing the back of Christopher's hoodie so that's good news. Julie filled me in on what she purchased at the Asheville festival and of course I drooled. Now I didn't actually "see" what she purchased but all it takes if a brief description to get me drooling. She also saw this really neat contraption that spins for you, really quickly, so that you don't need the wheel. She was mezmerized to say the least but the price - wow. Still, I think she's giving it a bit of thought.

Gotta run. Just wanted to post. Mim's let me know if you didn't get the pattern clearly on the pdf and if you want me to send it to you through the mail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home