Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Long time, no post


I'm back! Sorry, but my time when Amelia is napping is so precious, I just can't blog too much. Anyway, I was wondering if any of you knew of a good pattern for felted clogs. I found one through the Yarn Harlot's site from Fiber Trends. But when I went to buy it, I realized that you don't just download it online. They send you the pattern and charge you $5 shipping. $5 shipping for a piece of paper! That is just so ridiculous that I can't buy it. Maybe they have one at Great Yarns.

Also, speaking of going all the way back, I have my own story. I finally finished a sweater that I'd had on the needles for about two years. I put it on, and realized that it looked stupid. I was never going to wear it. So I ripped the whole thing out and am now knitting the Hourglass Sweater with the same yarn. It's a larger gauge than the yarn called for in the patter, so I'm knitting the size small and hoping it will come out more like a medium. Here is a picture of me in the sweater that no longer exists.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home