Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

i think i have arthritis

from all the projects that i've started and the possibilities of me finishing them before christmas seems a little bleak.

but here's the list...

two knit and tonic cardigans, (they are really cool to knit, its just the finishing that sucks)
a hat for a coworker
another hat for another coworker
a new harry potter scarf for my father-in-law

plus a variety of other projects that, due to my knitter's ADD, i have to finish...

but i did finish Al's socks, he hasn't actually worn them yet, but he is mighty appreciative.

mims... yeah!!!!!

mims and everyone else... whatcha all working on?

i trust that turkey day went well for all. i came down with one of my stomach episodes, so i think i'm back to my pre-Thanksgiving weight. Not really the diet that I would recommend, since I'm pretty much on a liquid diet for the past 2 days, but I am wearing my skinny jeans to work!

on another note, i've decided to do the barbara walker book for the yearinstitches blog. i think i really will have arthritis after next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home