Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Thursday, October 27, 2005

A Yarn on Sale That You Have to Check Out

I know we all have more yarn than we need but I had to share this. I bought some of the Elsebeth Lavoid "Silky Wool" not that long ago that was on sale. I absolutely love this stuff. It's 65% wool and 35% Silk. As you're knitting with it you think that it's a bit rough - feels a bit like Rowan's Summer Tweed but your end product is so, so soft. Anyway, "Loop" has it on sale right now and they're offering Knitters Review subscribees 10% off of all sales through Nov. 2nd. You just enter the code "NEW" during checkout. They have it on sale for $4.90 a skein in a bunch of great colors. It's a DK weight yarn (they're saying 5.50 stitches to the inch on #6 needles) with 192 yds. Just had to share. I've got to have some more. It's another one of those "must haves" for me - in the same boat as Summer Tweed and Calmer.

VV the little doggy sweater is absolutelyl adorable! Mims you'll have to take pictures when you get your wheel! Talk with you two soon. Seems like it's just the three of us blogging these days. I love being able to stay in touch with you and especially just to stay in touch with other knitters that I actually know online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home