Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Thank you Mims and VV

VV you're right about Christmas gifts. I'm sure they'd prefer money. I guess I'm stick stuck on wanting them to have a bunch of things - even if they're little things. Mims, thanks for your comment about Nicole and a gift for her.

It's so odd not to be with everyone. You know that last night was the last knit nite at Julie's for while - at least until after the new year. And I couldn't make it last night damnit. They have a lot of things going on between now and New Years so we'll hopefully still be able to meet periodically at other locations - as yet to be determined. Mims are you going to try and come to Maryland too in May? Hopefully we'll all finally be able to get back together then.

Finally got some more size 8 needles and got started back on Christopher's hoodie. I've got bags with projects in them all over the place. By the time Christmas gets here I probably won't be able to find my way to bed through all the yarn, projects and gifts. Of course I forgot that I will have to hide the gifts - maybe under yarn?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home