Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Hi Girls.

Sorry I haven't blogged. Christopher has been sick so I haven't really had a chance. Mims, sounds like you're on your way to joining the spinning crowd! I still haven't caught that bug - thank goodness! I don't have an inch of available space for any more knitting "stuff". I truly could use an entire room strictly for yarn, books, patterns, etc. Sorry to hear about your headache VV. Nothing new on my knitting front. Saw Kristin this weekend and she said she wants to get with me if I go to Helios any Wed. since our "group" is sort of nonexistant for the next couple of months. Hoping that will work out. I miss my knitting friends so much! I talk with you two more than I do the others lately. Oh, forgot to tell everyone that our office is moving over to the new North Hills shopping center on November 18th. We're going to have the two floors right above Moe's. I'm actually excited about it. Definitely ready to get out of downtown with all the new traffic woes. It's a nightmare down here these days.

Finished the back of Alex's cardigan. I know that I've said this before but I feel like I'm knitting like crazy but not actually getting very far. Frustrating.

Gotta run. Hope to talk to everyone soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home