Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Friday, October 28, 2005

Damn that "Knit and Tonic" Gal!

Where the hell do you find time to make a vest in 2 days?! Have you read her blog today? She's saying that you could start it on a Monday and have it finished by the weekend. Granted she's also saying "if you don't mind dirty dishes and dirty hair" - but seriously - does she even go to the bathroom? The other day when she mentioned that her 2 year old was having tantrums in the store, etc. I was giddy I tell you! I wanted to yell "Take that you - you - you woman that has waaay to much time on her hands!". My friend Fawn seems to remember reading that she has a housekeeper. I'm thinking that she'd have to have a fulltime nanny in order to get that much knitting done. I want to like her. I really do. She's witty and does put out some cute patterns but she makes it so, so hard to like her!

So, what are you guys doing this weekend?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home