Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

the best feeling in the world

coming home to TWO packages of yarn. I bought some yarn from knitpicks for a chihuahua sweater (the alpaca silk) and my rowan membership. The Rowan people are kind of a pain in the ass, but the project this time uses kidsilk haze. It was worth it just for the kit, let alone they mail me the magazine.

So in projects I should finish ... the sweater of my own design is coming along swimmingly. I can't believe it. With little stress (and a little 'going back') i think it will work. however, i may run in to some problems with the neck.

The knitter's handy book of sweater patterns isn't much to look at, but it is quite useful. I'm going to use it to help with the dog sweater.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beverly said...

Okay, you left out the most important part - what is the kit in the Rowan membership? You said that it used Kid Silk Haze but didn't give any more info. The last time I had a Rowan membership it was a pillow, but a cute one I have to admit. And the Alpaca Silk! I love the stuff.

9:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home