Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Yes, we're home

We've now been home almost a week. I can hardly believe it. Amelia seems to be getting fussier as the days go by. She's good at night, which I'm thankful for. I'm getting a good amount of sleep. But during the day, she seems always ready to cry unless she's curled up on someone's chest. Todd's going out to buy a Bjorn today. She also gives me trouble with eating during the day. Keeps acting like she's starving, but she pulls away and cries rather than eating. Regardless, she seems to be getting plenty because she's gaining weight at an incredible rate. Monday will be my first day alone. My mom is leaving today, and Todd's going back to work next week. Wish me luck, and please come visit.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kristin said...

I tried to upload a picture, but I guess it didn't work.

11:04 AM

 
Blogger Beverly said...

What's your home number? I want to call you. Is that okay?

9:58 AM

 
Blogger Beverly said...

OOps, should have thought to get you to e-mail it to me or even you could call me. Sorry. My e-mail address is: breynolds@kennedycovington.com and my office phone is 743-7321.

9:59 AM

 
Blogger mims said...

welcome home kristin, i hope everything is great for you and your new daughter!

10:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home