Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Yes, we all must knit a 'Wimi' of our own

What an excellent idea!!! I've a ton of work to do at the paper and an eyelet sweater just waiting in the bottom of my knitting bag, but I think I'm going to the yarn shop on my lunch break to go and find that book.

Sorry I missed most of you last night. I talked to Julie and Beverly, but just to update you on the knitting end, I finished the back of my eyelet sweater and started on the left front. The directions are a little cumbersome, which means I really need to grasp what it's telling me, rather than watch television and try to figure them out during the commercials.

The class I was hoping to take to meet some knitters was a bust, I was the only one who signed up, so they cancelled. *Which means I still have store credit there, maybe that's where I'll go to try and find the 'Wimi' book*

My parents and brother's family will be coming to stay with Al and I in a week!!!! We decided to buy a bed, so that not everyone has to sleep on an air mattress. Money just runs like water for us here. Oh well. The sun is out today so I guess that's a good thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home