Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Friday, September 02, 2005

Yarn Sales and More Yarn Sales!

Okay, I don't have a penny for yarn right now but I absolutely love living vicariously through my friends and their purchases of more yarn. On that note I'm sharing with you an e-mail I received from my friend Fawn about a great yarn sale at a store in Greensboro. She passed through Greensboro on her way home from Asheville yesterday. It's http://www.randysquiltshop.com. According to Fawn "They have Noro yarn - and at this moment, all their yarn, needles, books and knitting-related accessories are HALF PRICE!". She said that she picked herself up a swift and a "whole mess" of Debbie Bliss Silk Alpaca.

It's certainly not worth the gas to drive to Greensboro but just in case anyone is headed that one this weekend I wanted to let you know.

Also, I just got a great e-mail about a huge sale at
http://www.littleknits.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home