Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Monday, September 26, 2005

Where is everyone and why aren't you blogging?!

Okay, if you're reading then we don't know it because you're not even commenting on any o f the other blog entries. Where are you guys? It's mainly VV and I and sometimes Mims and Kristin just blogged. I know that Julie's been swamped at work but hey - you can get on at home woman! I don't know if Marcy's ever blogged here. I check her N&O blog often. I just love Wimi. I'd love it if she blogged every day. VV - I thought you and Mims were going to the festival together? I've got to get back to Wed. night and shake you girls up a bit! If you've been reading my blog entries I won't have to fill you in too much about what I'm workign on and what I've ordered. Can't remember if I blogged that I got the lace skirt pattern and the cardigan pattern that I just recently ordered from Purl Soho. I'll bring them Wed. night.

As for the weekend - I jumped all over the place with knitting projects. I've got to get something finished but I'll start working on Alex's cardigan and then feel guilty that I'm not finished with Christopher's hoodie so I'll switch back to that. Then I'll get bored with them both and switch to lace. Then I'll just start looking through my knitting magazines. I've spent a lot of time at home though - what with the gas situation and the babysitting being nonexistant - so I"ve managed to get some knitting done.

I'll blog again later. Gotta get back to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home