Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

this is too funny

you must call 877- SOS-KNIT. it is toll free. i was laughing my ass off.

lisa came over last night and we knitted. she frogged the 1/2 a scarf she knit last year becuase it was way too wide and full of dropped stitches. she's got a decent start on the new scarf that is 26 stiches across instead of 30-some. i started on the sweater yet again. i don't have anything resembling gauge in the new yarn, so i'm just knitting a size larger and praying it will all work out. i'm 12 rows in on the front. it's not much, but it's the furthest i've made it on this pattern so far. of course, earlier tonight it dawned on me that now is not the time to be knitting for myself, i should be figuring what i need to knit for christmas and working on that...

2 Comments:

Blogger Beverly said...

Oh Mims! Thank you so much! I sat here at my desk just laughing. People were wondering who the client was that was making me laugh. I only managed to push one of the choices after her initial talk. I'm going to be calling back all day to listen to the others.

8:15 AM

 
Blogger mims said...

option 3 was my favorite. i played it for joe and even he was laughing out loud

10:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home