Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Friday, September 23, 2005

Okay - This is too much!



I'm sorry but this is the most pathetic thing I've seen in a long time. Almost as bad as that other vintage picture I posted, way back, of the little kid in the one-piece hooded number. I mean, I love a little child in a pumpkin suit as much as the next person but this particular get-up is jut too funny! Kristin - please, do not make this for sweet little Amelia Rose.

2 Comments:

Blogger vv said...

oh sweet jesus, this is the stuff that gives knitting a bad name.

10:13 AM

 
Blogger Beverly said...

Steve Martin used to have this schtick (spelling?) where he'd just look off into the distance, asking "What the hell is that thang?!". That's exactly what I was asking?

1:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home