Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Friday, September 16, 2005

oh he's foreign, that explains it

So Beverly and I have been reading the knit and tonic and were wondering about her husband (He Who Wears Versace) and I don't know if you read the latest, but I guess it turns out he's foreign. So I guess that explains the Versace.

On other fiber news, there really isn't any fiber news. I've been hanging out with my parents, brother, sister-in-law and nephew. Also I had a migraine yesterday, so I'm feeling pretty wiped today. My bamboo yarn is still at the yarn store, ready to be picked up and I still haven't had the courage to finish the eyelet sweater. Not to mention, I still want the Wimi book and I have to figure out what I'm going to get when I visit Mims for the festival (which I think is in a week. A WEEK!!!!!) I know I shouldn't be complaining, but it sure would be nice when I can just veg on the couch again and knit away at something while watching VH1.

oh well, there could be worse things. I think after my parents leave, I'll get a glass of wine and try to follow the eyelet directions one more time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home