Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Monday, September 26, 2005

Love and Hate "Knit and Tonic"

Okay, I've said that I love the blog and that she's funny but geez - it just ticks me off to hear about someone - with a young child - that goes out on the weekend and purchases a purse pattern and a mini cardigan pattern and FINISHES the purse and gets 3/4ths of the way through the cardigan! I mean, does the woman keep her childin a cage of something? Does she have a full time Nanny? How does she do it?! Of course I've seen the sweater pattern (it's Glampyre's latest) and I don't like it at all. Maybe it's the bulkiness. I've tried twice now to post the picture of it but it's not working as it normally does. Anyway, just had to vent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home