Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

knitting vs. knitting bags

So I think I now have more knitting bags than actual knitting projects. But you have to check out my new bag.

www.crateandbarrel.com/family.aspx?c=1635&f=9458

You can get this extra pocket thingy that attaches to the outside of the bag. If you have circular needles, or double pointed needles, it can be your needle case.

So I went out and bought Ann Budd's sweater pattern book. I'm experimenting with writing a pattern and maybe posting it on the blog. We'll see how it goes. Although in theory, I should be able to post the VV poncho. Now, I'm just talking out loud.

So, in my new yarn bag, I have...

Knitted babes
Sweater pattern book
Debbie Bliss Quick Knits for Babies
Southwest Trading Company's Bamboo yarn for niece sweater
palm pilot
fancy smancy needle case
$1.18 in change

2 Comments:

Blogger Beverly said...

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! I feel like someone Alex's age. Just imagine me "squeeling" the oh-my-gosh. You know that I'm a bag hound. I have bags at home that I've actually never taken out the bag that I purchased them in. I've got to have one of these. But what color? I feel like I should pick red but I actually love the olive. What color did you get? And the price is amazing!

7:02 AM

 
Blogger vv said...

I got the olive. It was a toss up between the olive and the teal. red was also good, but i think the olive was the best

11:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home