Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Friday, September 09, 2005

i'm such a slacker

I'M SO SORRY, I've been just way too busy. My mom and dad came to town, but they had major problems with their flight. I'll spare all the details, but if you can avoid flying CONTINENTAL, please do.

We got a new bedroom set in time for my parents Seattle arrival, however I think it is trying to kill us. The bed is comfortable, but I and Al have both hit the corner of the bed pretty hard. Also, when we were putting the thing together, normally stuff from Ikea goes together pretty well and our bed was doing fine, until we had to put in the support for it together. Oh well, we have a bed and my parents don't have to sleep on the floor.

I think my yarn came in so that I can finish the Bamboo baby sweater, so I'll have no more excuses not to finish it.

The weather is getting consistently gray. Now it's time for you guys to brag about how nice the weather is and for me to complain. Payback is a bitch.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beverly said...

Oh you are so missed. How's it coming on the bolero?

1:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home