Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Thursday, September 22, 2005

i'm sorry, i'm so sorry

that I didn't call last night. Al now has Wednesdays off so we went out to dinner and didn't remember until 9 (midnight).

I'm so sorry.

Beverly, why aren't you going to Asheville? You should go, it should be fun. We had a blast last year.

On the festival front, Mims I emailed you, but I'm planning to get to Portland Friday night, around 10 p.m. if its okay with you. I need your address though. (For security, I would just email it to me) I've scoped out some vendors, and I think I ordered some cashmere once from one of them, so I'm hoping they got some in tow.

So my next project (and nevermind that I haven't finished any of my current ones yet) is to knit my friend Jen a dog sweater for her chihuahua a sweater. I bought some Alpaca from Knit Picks. Once I figure out all the measurements, I'll let you know what it should look like.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beverly said...

The main reason I'm not going it due to money. October is Fair month and it's also Nicole's birthday month. I figured that I should just make sure that I have the money to make it to the Maryland festival. I hope to give some money to Julie thought for her to perhaps pick up something for me if she sees anything that she thinks I can't live without. Actually the festival is the very weekend of Nicole's birthday.

I know you'll have a great time with Mims. Can't wait to hear about it.

1:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home