Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Roebel's hat


I finished a project!!!!! I'm over my hump. I don't know what's been up with me lately, I don't know why I can't focus on any project, but I did finally finish something and it may get to this baby while he still is a baby.

So to get the hat to look right, I actually had to place it on my head, and I know I have a small one, but still it cut off circulation to my brain, which I'm sure will cause me to lose something up there, I just hope it isn't my ability to knit.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristin said...

Pretty cute. I want to see it on the baby--or on you.

12:00 PM

 
Blogger Beverly said...

I'm thinking that you should, at the least, take a picture of yourself in it VV. That way we can see your finished masterpiece in addition to your sweet face.

7:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home