Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Friday, August 12, 2005

Roebel




So this is my friend Reuben and Roebel, the recipient of the hat. He's sssoooooo cute. I haven't told them about the hat, I'm giving it to Roebel's godfather, who happens to live in Seattle and will be seeing them next month.

I may actually GIVE a knitted present when I was supposed to GIVE the present.

Roebel is so cute that I want to make something else for him. Keep in mind, I have my own nephews, neice and soon-to-be-born recipient, so I think I'm going to just make baby things for the next month. Thanks Roebel.

2 Comments:

Blogger arati said...

Very cute baby. The beauty of baby items, having just finished one, is how quick they can be to knit up. Not always, of course, but a lot of the time.

9:53 AM

 
Blogger Kristin said...

VV, can you tell me how to post photos? I figure it will be good to know how to do that once I have a cute little baby of my own. (I promise not to abuse it.) I'd also like to post pictures of my projects like you computer-savvy people do.

8:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home