Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Quilts Like Crazy & Knits Too. Good grief - they have a bunch of stuff!

http://www.quiltslikecrazy.com/products/index.asp

They have classes too - and better classes (in my opinion) than Great Yarns! I cannot believe that we did not know about this place ! I mean - it's our job as knitters and hell, we've got a blog for pete's sake. We take this stuff seriously. I am ashamed of myself for not knowing about it. I'm officially getting to this place - to at least check it out - as soon as possible.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave Barry milks story about goat
A goat that was on Short Beach last week captured the attention of syndicated humor columnist and Pulitzer Prize winner Dave Barry.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a swimming pool site/blog. It pretty much covers
swimming pool related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

10:52 AM

 
Blogger Beverly said...

How in the heck do these people get to our blog and why do they post such random things? I mean, I could see if any of them were there for knitting purposes but not one of the three random comments that I've seen posted to our blog have had anything to do with knitting . Too weird. Hey, but at least we know where to go for "swimming pool" info.

11:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home