Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Okay, you guys have to check out "knitandtonic" blog

I think I've posted before telling you to check her out but I do believe she's taken the Yarn Harlot's place in my heart. She's just so darn funny. You've got to go to her blog - knitandtonic.typepad.com and check out the August 6th entry "What the Heck is a Car Coat?" Read the whole entry. I figure we can all use a smile or laugh every day. Plus, by checking her site I noticed that Glampyre has a new pattern out. Okay, I'm off again.

2 Comments:

Blogger vv said...

I've been checking it out, she is very funny. the truth is i am lukewarm to the harlot.

11:45 AM

 
Blogger Beverly said...

I know. Julie and I were talking about that the other day. Julie was saying that once she finally got her hands on the Harlot's blanket pattern - she was ready to say adios too. I mean, I'm sure I'll check her out but she's just not fun anymore. So sad once they become famous - they just forget the little people. Or, as the hip younger generation would say - they just left their peeps behind.

7:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home