Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Monday, August 15, 2005

Okay, I'm in love with yet another blog

You've got to check out http://www.crazyauntpurl.com/. There's another one I'm loving too but I can't figure out how to stay here on the post screen and still find the other blog to get the link. I'll post it later. Anyway, this gal is so funny. I was actually laughing out loud in places.

I thought for sure that if I stayed off this weekend that someone else would blog. Of course many of you are out of town but geez. This is supposed to be keeping us in touch with one another for pete's sake! Arati's got me really itching now to make the placket sweater. She's already started on the one for Ross. We've been e-mailing a bit today.

Okay, I shouldn't even be blogging. I have to have "Delta Wedding" (Eudora Welty) read by 7:00 tonight for my Southern Writers Book Group and have I made it past the first 10 pages?! No. I didn't even get the book until Sat. and I've had a damn month to read it. That's always the way it is. I just can't find any time to "share" with reading. It's all taken up with my knitting obsession. I have to admit though that when I started reading it I realized how much I miss reading. Oh well, I'll go tonight and if anyone starts discussing the ending I'll just put my fingers in my ears and start humming - don't want to know the ending. What shall I hum? I pray that it's not "Bob the Builder". I bought Christopher some new Bob the Building underwear this weekend and he was so excited about them that he actually pulled the back of his pants down on the playground this morning, when I dropped him off at school, to show everyone his new Bob the Builder underwear. I've been singing the damn Bob the Builder theme song all day long! Damn you Bob the Builder! Of course I guess it could have been worse. I almost bought Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles underwear for him. Don't know if you remember that theme song but that one could really make a person crazy - singing it all day.

I'm out now. Blog girls! Blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home