Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Friday, August 19, 2005

Okay, found something knew to knit!


Well, actually I saw it about a year ago and wanted to knit it and now I'm in the mood again. My or my - another knit project - just what I need! Have I completely lost my mind?! Yep. So in that case I am pushing forward. This is the skirt that I want to knit - probably for both Alex and Nicole. It's at Lanaknits and you're supposed to knit it out of hemp. It's knitted in the found so should be easy and quick.

Got an e-mail from the place in Wake Forest and since I joined their newsletter list I'll get 20% off at my first visit. Also, she e-mailed me back that she's combining a knit night and ladies night out. Here's what she said:
"The first night is planned for the second Friday night of each month from 6:00 to 9:00. Our first meeting will be on September 9. If you'd like to participate come in soon to sign up - it will fill up fast. The cost is just $2 and covers refreshments. You will also receive a 10% discount on purchases made that night." I'm thinking that we need to go to one of these at some point - that's if we like the store I guess.

Okay, gotta go for now. Where's Mims? She hasn't blogged in ages!

1 Comments:

Blogger vv said...

hemp, really? from the picture, it looks like mohair, but i also just might have mohair on the brain.

1:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home