Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Friday, August 26, 2005

Eyelet sweater



Arati, Ross is so cute in the sweater. I can't believe he's going to kindergarten this year. It seems like a couple of days ago he was still in diapers to me. But I also have a bad memory.

I hope Kristin is doing okay. Her labor sounded much more than just labor, poor thing. But Amelia Rose is worth it, I'm sure.

So the eyelet sweater. Looking at the photo you are probably thinking, 'That's not going to fit her.' The same thought has crossed my mind too. However, I keep measuring and it works out to Rebecca's measurements. So I guess we'll just see what happens. I've messed up a couple of times, but manage to go back and fix a few things.

I also thought I'd show you guys the view at the paper here, this was taken a few days ago. Today the weather is much nicer.

4 Comments:

Blogger arati said...

VV, the eyelet sweater looks beautiful. That's the view from your newspaper?? Stunning. I don't have any news of Kristin. I, too, hope she's doing well.

The spam comment above is very annoying.

3:11 PM

 
Blogger arati said...

Sheesh, another spam comment. How is this happening?

3:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:32 PM

 
Blogger Beverly said...

Ooh baby! The eyelet sweater is gorgeous. Did you find the other blogs that had pictures of others that had been made? I feel really bad now because it's Fri. and I had wanted to go by the hospital and see Kristin but I have Christopher today and had no relief. We did have a great day though. Enough of that. Next I was wondering if you gals might wannt to check on forex trading? What the hell is forex trading?!

3:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home