Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Monday, July 18, 2005

Whoa Beverly

How do you manage? i got to enjoy my weekend, and i didn't do any knitting. But you're right, i need to start a project. Al's been driving me to work, so I haven't even been able to go the a shop on my lunch break (and I think there is a cool store near where i work). But I go into training tomorrow and it doesn't start until 1 p.m. so i may sneak over tomorrow before work.

I've been eyeing the canteen holder in the Interweave Knits. I don't even know where I can find a round canteen or why I would need a canteen holder anyway, but it looks way cute, so I might start that. But I also have that cute felted baseball cap for a baby, and a good friend of mine just had a baby boy last month, so maybe I should start on that.

I'm going to try and find both yarns somewhere in seattle so I can feel what you are talking about. You know me and my soft whore-ishness.

Anyway, Arati, after I talked to you on Sunday, I found out we had yet to pass Dale Chihuly's residence. I took a photo of it, but I'll have to email you it later (Since I'm at work and I haven't downloaded the pic off my camera yet) It still isn't all that much to look at, but Al and I were thinking we should go and see the studio one day.

1 Comments:

Blogger arati said...

VV, I look forward to seeing that photo. You guys should go visit his studio. There, you'll see how little of the work he does himself!

12:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home