Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

What's next you ask? Why a "cupcake hat"!

Okay, yesterday it was a knitted pie - which I don't think served any purpose other than to be a knitted pie - and look really neat. Now today there is a free pattern for a "cupcake" hat which does serve a purpose for 1-4 year olds. The last thing Christopher needs is a cupcake hat but it would be really cute on a little girl. Anyway, here's the link: http://www.nakedsheep.com/cupcakehat.html

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristin said...

Don't know if I want my daughter to be a cupcake. That's only one step away from a tart.

11:28 AM

 
Blogger mims said...

okay. i can't create a new post. my computer at home has my login and everything memorized and i don't know it. i'm worried that when i get home it'll be timed out of my laptop's memory and i'll never be back on again cuz i've tried every variation of my name that i can think of. although, i seem to have this alternate logon from over a year ago when i commented on a friend's newspaper blog. this is so annoying...
but moving on, joe has finished the bar exam and i have finished the purple wrap from hell. it's 5 feet long and i'm worried that it's still a repeat or 2 too short, but that is all the yarn i brought with me, so it is done. all that is left is sewing in the ends and blocking next week with y'all.
hope y'all had a great knit night tonight and i can't wait to see you next week!

11:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home