Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Seattle

Hey girls,

The boob holder is the only thing I have finished. I didn't get to knit much on the trip out west and I sorely needed to. It is a bit chilly here and I have freezing my patootie off. I'm at work, so far my shift is 10-7, and soon I'll have to work one late shift. I'm hoping it's not Wednesday. I plan to call, but it will probably be late, maybe around 10:15 p.m. eastern.

Our stuff is being delivered today, so I'll probably be unpacking and still NOT KNITTING. On the up side, I'll get to sleep on my own bed instead of an air mattress.

I'm glad to hear about my lawn. Did Andy and Noa complain much?

Also on the upside, I think the P-I offered Al a job today. So no hawking beers at Mariners' games for him. Thank goodness too. He's actually been asking for the sweater. (I told you it's been chilly here)

I'll probably talk to you all tomorrow, until then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home