Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Post Forwarded from Mims

She evidently couldn't get on so left this as a 'comment' under my cupcake post. Here's Mim's post:
okay. i can't create a new post. my computer at home has my login and everything memorized and i don't know it. i'm worried that when i get home it'll be timed out of my laptop's memory and i'll never be back on again cuz i've tried every variation of my name that i can think of. although, i seem to have this alternate logon from over a year ago when i commented on a friend's newspaper blog. this is so annoying...but moving on, joe has finished the bar exam and i have finished the purple wrap from hell. it's 5 feet long and i'm worried that it's still a repeat or 2 too short, but that is all the yarn i brought with me, so it is done. all that is left is sewing in the ends and blocking next week with y'all. hope y'all had a great knit night tonight and i can't wait to see you next week! - Mims
11:38 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home