Or how to keep in touch with your best knitwits when you live 3,000 miles away from them

Thursday, July 14, 2005

P-I

Yes, it is true that I got caught with deadline stuff and that's why I couldn't call when all of you were knitting.

But I totally made up for it today, because today I'm at work with a dirty pair of jeans and my interweave cover sweater, with my kickass converses. I got a compliment on my sweater and two guys are in shorts today.

I got to say, I'm liking it here.

As for knitting, I haven't done much of it, as I've said in my blog. So I'm looking for projects. I'm thinking something cool and funky (since I have to keep up with all the Seattle hipsters) So if you have suggestions, bring them on.


My desk is pretty clean right now, it seems I should have some yarn around it. Maybe that is week 2.


I can't believe I missed Wednesday. Crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home